Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Home > The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center > News & Events > Featured News & Events > News & Events Archive
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Educational Event
Please join us for a unique educational opportunity to learn from the experts of pancreatic cancer at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Saturday, April 29th, 2017
8:00am – 1:00pm
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Location: 1650 Orleans Street
Bunting Blaustein Research Building
Baltimore, MD 21287
(Check-in location: lobby entrance)
Topics of discussion will include:
- Early detection of pancreatic cancer
- Recent advances in radiology
- Multidisciplinary treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- New approaches to discovering novel therapies
- Surgical treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Advances in radiation oncology
- Single cell sequencing
- A new organoid model of pancreatic cancer
- Rapid Autopsy program
- Familial pancreatic cancer and the National Familial Pancreas Tumor Registry
- Genetic discoveries
McElderry Street Garage
1501 McElderry St
Baltimore, MD 21205
Orleans Street Garage
1705 Orleans St
Baltimore, MD 21231
Maximum Cost: $12
Parking not included.
- Box lunches will be provided.
Please RSVP to:
Lauren Rosati at firstname.lastname@example.org