Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Art of Healing Performing Art Series is an ongoing program of The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center and includes a variety of monthly performances by musicians, dancers, vocalists, and lectures.
This series showcases professional caliber performances including local artists and students in a unique concert setting located in the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building’s central ceremonial lobby for all patients, families, visitors and staff to enjoy.
Fall 2011 Concert Schedule:
**All concerts held in the Weinberg Ceremonial Lobby
- Thursday, September 29, 1 - 2 PM - An Afternoon with Damon Harris - Former Temptation and Grammy Award Winner
- Wednesday, October 19, 12 - 1 PM - "It is Well with My Soul" piano and singing by Marie Lea-Wilson
- Wednesday, October 26, 12 - 1 PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg,"Peabody Institute features Strings and Harp
- Wednesday, November 30, 12 - 1 PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg," Peabody Institute features Woodwinds and Brass
- Wednesday, December 14, 12 - 1PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg," Peadbody Institute features Jazz and Percussion
The Art of Healing Series is made possible by the generous support of the Emmert Hobbs Foundation, Inc.