The Art of Healing Performing Art Series is an ongoing program of The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center and includes a variety of monthly performances by musicians, dancers, vocalists, and lectures.
This series showcases professional caliber performances including local artists and students in a unique concert setting located in the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building’s central ceremonial lobby for all patients, families, visitors and staff to enjoy.
Fall 2011 Concert Schedule:
**All concerts held in the Weinberg Ceremonial Lobby
- Thursday, September 29, 1 - 2 PM - An Afternoon with Damon Harris - Former Temptation and Grammy Award Winner
- Wednesday, October 19, 12 - 1 PM - "It is Well with My Soul" piano and singing by Marie Lea-Wilson
- Wednesday, October 26, 12 - 1 PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg,"Peabody Institute features Strings and Harp
- Wednesday, November 30, 12 - 1 PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg," Peabody Institute features Woodwinds and Brass
- Wednesday, December 14, 12 - 1PM - "Wednesday's at Weinberg," Peadbody Institute features Jazz and Percussion
The Art of Healing Series is made possible by the generous support of the Emmert Hobbs Foundation, Inc.