"Turning Promise into Action"
WHEN: July 9-12, 2011
WHERE: Washington, DC
For the past thirteen years, the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Annual Conference has been a destination for researchers, clinicians, survivors and friends to come together as one community dedicated to saving women's lives.
We invite you to join us this summer in Washington, DC, for our 14th annual conference, Turning Promise Into Action, scheduled for July 9-12, 2011.
The conference will offer you a chance to:
- Learn about the latest ovarian cancer research from the very people conducting that research
- Connect with the ovarian cancer community in your region and across the country
- Meet with your legislators to urge their support for federal ovarian cancer programs
- Get support and resources from other ovarian cancer survivors
- Remember those we have lost to this disease, and honor three exceptional and inspirational members of our community
- One of last year’s participants told us that the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance’s Annual Conference was “the best therapy anyone could ever imagine.”