Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
News & Events
Learn from top experts about the latest advancements in cancer care and research:
- Podcasts: Monthly updates in the Cancer News Review from Kimmel Cancer Center Director Bill Nelson
- E-newsletter: Kimmel Wire -- subscribe now to get updates on research and awards
Cancer Matters -- timely topics on cancer research and patient care
Our Cancer -- Laurie Singer Sievers blogs about cancer caregiving
- Videos: Follow the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center YouTube Channel
- Twitter: short updates on newsworthy items from Johns Hopkins
- Facebook: join our community to watch videos, get information on events and news
- News Releases: stay informed on the best of Johns Hopkins cancer research and news
- Magazines and Newsletters: read our bi-annual publication, Promise and Progress, which brings you in-depth topics on trends in research and patient care, plus other topic-oriented newsletters
Events & Highlights
|05/16/2017 - Philanthropist Sidney Kimmel Receives Honors
Philanthropist Sidney Kimmel Receives Honors
|05/02/2017 - Retreat for Women Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer and Their Spouse/Partner
Retreat for Women Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer and Their Spouse/Partner
|04/12/2017 - The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Educational Event|
|04/05/2017 - Cancer Survivorship CME Course
The Johns Hopkins Cancer Survivorship: Improving Outcomes and Promoting Patient- Centered Care symposium is designed to provide health care practitioners a comprehensive overview of the medical and psychosocial aspects of cancer survivorship care.
|04/03/2017 - Promising Updates in Bladder Cancer Treatment
Promising Updates in Bladder Cancer Treatment - A free program.
|02/09/2017 - Free Webinar: Communicating with your Healthcare Team
This webinar will explore the importance of clear, open communication with your healthcare team and the need to take an active role in your care.
|[ First ] [ Prev ] [ Next ] [ Last ]|