Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Kristen Ann Carr Sarcoma Forum - provides grants for cancer research and seeks to improve all aspects of cancer patient life, with an emphasis on adolescents and young adults.
- Sarcoma Alliance - provides comprehensive information about sarcoma, including discussion boards and peer-to-peer networks that match individuals affected by sarcoma.
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Home Page - from the National Cancer Institute
- Sarcoma Foundation of America - advocates for sarcoma patients by funding research and by increasing awareness of the disease. The site features a patient registry and links to chapters in each state.
- Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative - works with individuals, families, communities and medical teams around the world to provide expert information and to fund promising sarcoma research.
- Oncolink - sarcoma information for patients and healthcare professionals.
- People Living with Cancer - cancer.net is an online resource for peple living with cancer, offering oncologist-approved information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Support Groups for Sarcoma Patients
- Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR) - has online communities for people affected by osteosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, uterine sarcoma, clear cell sarcoma, synovial cell sarcoma and more.