1. Have you been told you snore? Do you need to lose weight?
Johns Hopkins Medicine is conducting a research study in persons who may snore and are not currently being treated for snoring. Eligible participants must be over 60 years of age, overweight, not smoking and not regularly exercising.
All visits are free, including parking, at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
For more information, please call 410-550-5428, 410-550-5429 or 410-550-6997.
Principal Investigator: Devon A. Dobrosielski, Ph.D.
2. Volunteers Needed for Sleep and Sensory Testing Research Study
To participate in this study, you must be a good, healthy sleeper between the ages of 18 and 48. The study includes:
- In-person medical screening
- Sensory testing
- One-week diary of sleep patterns at home
- Some overnight stays in the hospital
Participants are compensated up to $1,250.
For more information, call 410-550-7906 or visit www.sleeplessinbaltimore.com.
Principal Investigator: Michael T. Smith, Ph.D.