Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Epic Research Committee has been working hard to address the major issues related to support for ongoing research protocols.
Regardless of your clinic’s roll-out schedule, your research participants will be going live in Epic on April 4, 2013.
- All research registration and scheduling must be done in Epic, excluding some Bayview clinics.
- Research participants and minimal study details, as entered in the Clinical Research Management System (CRMS), will become visible to any clinician who also is caring for the research participant through Epic.
- Everyone needing Epic access must complete required training before access is granted.
With the integration of CRMS and Epic, patient safety and trial management will be improved in many ways. Please see the“Top 10 Epic Research Enhancements”.
What you need to do now:
- Sign-up for training at the Epic Training Portal
- Select appropriate Epic access for your team using the Access Request Manager
- Ensure your study participants are in CRMS. If they are already in CRMS the research participants will automatically be known to Epic. Contact the CRMS Help Team if you need assistance.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.