I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Financial donations are very important from outside supporters who feel that enhancing the education standard here at Hopkins is a priority.
Help us build the IEE to:
Invest in Faculty Research to Improve Education
- Expand the Education Conference and Celebration and work toward developing it into a regional event.
- Increase our portfolio of available grants, enhance mentoring, and provide project support to expand educational scholarship with increased dissemination of innovations and research.
Honor Our Educators
- We are committed to celebrating our great educators with awards and partnering with promotion committees and the School of Medicine on finding ways for recognition.
- We seek to increase dissemination of our Outstanding Educator Awards beyond Johns Hopkins.
Improve Teaching Methods
- We continually improve our Summer Teaching Camp while also building a shorter, more frequent course on "Foundations of Teaching" for our faculty.
- Grow the new “Improve your Teaching” website — a repository of teaching modules to elevate the caliber of teaching among our faculty and beyond — into a national and international resource.
- Develop a peer coaching program to strengthen teaching skills and techniques.
Nurture a Community of Educators
- We collaborate with educators in the School of Medicine as well as colleagues from across the university by fostering lively debates about key education issues. We bring together these myriad groups in an effort to promote relationships that will yield innovative, impactful collaborations.
Learn more about the ways in which you can impact the future of medical and biomedical education. Please contact us with any questions about how your support will help or donate now.