Those Eligible for Consideration:
- Active full time or part time faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Commitment to a career as an educator
- Dedication to educational scholarship and innovation
- Commitment to education of medical students, graduate students, residents or clinical or post-doctoral fellows.
- Identified mentor(s) with appropriate expertise to support the candidate and project, to supplement the mentorship provided by the IEE.
- Written support from departmental chair. We hope to partner with departments in developing their talented educators.
- Successful candidate(s) will agree to advance the mission of IEE, to promote value and advance the educational mission of the School of Medicine while enhancing the School of Medicine's leadership role in medical and medical sciences education nationally and internationally. A successful proposal will specifically address the IEE's commitment to growing educational research and scholarship and improve teaching.