Upon a reasonable request of an employee, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System will give due consideration to accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance which conflicts with a work requirement, unless doing so would pose an undue hardship.
Submitting a Religious Accommodations Request
Please follow the below steps to submit a Religious Accomodation request:
- Complete a Request for Religious Workplace Accommodation form.
- Review the form with your supervisor.
- Your supervisor will submit your request to the Office of Workforce Diversity
- Following an HR review, you’ll be notified of the decision and/or proposed accommodations.
- If you disagree with the decision or proposed accommodation, please contact the Office of Workforce Diversity.