Heritage month commemorations are held companywide to recognize and promote awareness about different cultues and experiences,to encourage employee involvement, and to develop a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- February is Black History Month.
- March is Women's History Month.
- May is Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.
- June is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month.
- September is National Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15 - Oct. 15).
- October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
- November is Native American Heritage Month.