At Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, our surgeons provide care for patients in the preoperative, operative and postoperative period for a wide variety of minor and complex problems focusing on:
- Breast health
- Cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- General surgery, including geriatric, hernia, thyroid, and biliary
- Orthopaedic and spine surgery
- Vascular surgery
We are committed to working with you and your primary care physician to create a complete plan of care that effectively meets specific needs.
With a focus on quality, our board-certified surgeons take care of patients like family. Patients who call and visit our office experience our friendly knowledgeable and multi-lingual staff. Because each patient is special, we spend considerable time addressing all concerns and questions. Our goal is to guide patients through their surgical treatment to better health, recovery and cure.
Welcome message to our patients from Dr. Michael Zenilman, Regional Director, Greater Washington, DC Region Johns Hopkins Medicine
Locations and Appointments
- Breast Health & Surgery - Suburban Outpatient Medical Center
- Cardiac Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- Surgery Foxhall
- Suburban Outpatient Medical Center
- Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery at Rockledge
- Vascular Surgery at Suburban Hospital
Pictured left to right, top row: Drs. Quoc-Anh Thai, Andrew Schulick, Martin Palmer, Martin Paul, William Sadlack, Michael Siegenthaler, Philip Corcoran, Enrique Daza, Brian Long and Vivek Patil.
Pictured left to right, middle row: Drs. Rosalinda Alvarado, Peter Petrucci, Meredith G. Garrett, Michael Zenilman, Allen Wolland, Berny Kreutz and Pamela Wright.
Pictured left to right, bottom row: Drs. Jay Khanna, Bonnie Sun and Keith Horvath.