I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians | Canton Crossing
1501 South Clinton Street, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21224
Maps and directions
* Parking available in the lot on Clinton St. directly across from the office building. All patients will receive a parking voucher to exit the lot free of charge.
Hours vary by service; please see below.
Practice Administrator: Latanya Brooks, M.P.A.
Office Medical Director: Susan Schrock, M.D., M.P.H
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tamara DeShawn Terry, M.D.
- Colleen Kennedy, C.N.M, DNP
- Stephen Martin, M.D. (office medical director)
- Meghan O'Connor, M.D.
- Kristina Neal, C.N.M.
- Berendena Vander Tuig, M.D.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to Noon* (Effective Labor Day to Memorial Day only (Pediatric Urgent Care only))
- Michael Crocetti, M.D., M.P.H.
- Kathryn Omron, M.D.
- Cathy Cordero-Parrish, M.D.
- Kendra Reisner, M.D.
- Susan Schrock, M.D., M.P.H (Office Medical Director)
** Click Here to Read the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Vaccination Statement **
Tuesday and Friday mornings: 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12 - 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians has been awarded Level 3 Recognition of Physician Practice Connections® - Patient Centered Medical Home™ by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Physician Practice Connections Program. NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
Learn more of what this means to you, our patients, by watching our video!