Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
By volunteering at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, your benefits include:
- Full personal protection under the Hospital’s "Professional Liability Indemnity Program"
- As an expression of appreciation, volunteers who complete at least 100 hours of service during a year receive recognition at a luncheon from the Hospital during the annual National Volunteer Appreciation Week in April
- A volunteer identification badge to be worn while on The Johns Hopkins Hospital Medical campus
- Initial and annual tuberculosis screening and interpretation of result
- Annual influenza (flu) vaccination
- A letter of completed Volunteer Service upon request following 75 hours of service
- Use of the computers in the Patient Resource Center located in the Zayed building G1020
- A $4 meal ticket, parking sticker or two MTA tokens if at least four hours of service is provided each shift
- Great satisfaction in helping others!
Contact the Department of Volunteer Services
Please contact the Department of Volunteer Services at 410-955-5924 or email@example.com for more information about volunteering at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.