- Welcome Message from the Chair
- Welcome Message from the Program Director
- Preliminary Surgery Program
Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, and Urology
- General Surgery Training Program
Clinical Postgraduate Years 3-5
- Postgraduate Surgical Residency for Physician Assistants
12-month program involving all aspects of patient care.
Six Physician Assistant Residents will be selected for the General Surgery/Academic Track. 3 Physician Assistants will be selected for the surgical ICU track. Rotations may include, but are not limited to the followingsub-specialities:
Surgical Intensive Care Units
To apply for residency within the Department of Surgery (Plastics applicants see below) please visit the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).