Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Home > School of Medicine > Administration and Offices > Office of Postdoctoral Affairs > Policies & Benefits
JHU School of Medicine Policies for non-ACGME and Research Fellows
- Selection, Appointment, and Evaluation of Postdoctoral Fellows
- Criminal Background Check Policy
- Probation, Suspension and Termination of Postdoctoral Trainees
- Maryland Registration and Licensure
- Medical Professional Liability Protection
- Physician Impairment Policy
- Professional Fee Billing
- Non-Medical Leave of Absence
- Parental, Maternity and Adoption Leave Policy for Postdoctoral Trainees
- Sick Leave Policy
- Vacation Policy and Stipend Levels for Postdoctoral Fellows
- Extracurricular Activities of Johns Hopkins Trainees
- Non-Clinical Extracurricular Activity Approval Form
- Individual Development Plan (with Cover Letter)
- Alcohol Abuse and Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Course Registration Information
- Equal Opportunity
- Grievance Procedure for Faculty, Fellows and the Student Body
- Harassment Policy
- Policy on Interaction with Industry
- Recommendations for Postdoctoral Fellows Mentorship
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Teacher/Learner Conduct Policy
Postdoctoral fellows in the School of Medicine who have a documented disability, questions about disability services, and/or would like to request accommodations may contact the disability services coordinator, Megan Sampley Bohn, through email or by phone at 443-287-4861. To ensure that reasonable accommodations can be met in a timely manner, please contact her as early as possible in advance of the start date of the needed accommodations. The disability services coordinator will work with the Office of Institutional Equity to provide reasonable accommodations. Please visit the ADA Compliance and Disability Accommodations page for more details about accommodations and required documentation.
Please click the above link to learn more about solving workplace conflicts and the resources available to both fellows and faculty.
Information about benefits can be found here.