Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Below are some of the research studies currently being conducted by faculty in the Division of Medical Psychology. See individual faculty profile pages for representative publications.
For a list of research studies in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences that are currently recruiting participants, go to: Volunteers Needed
- Risk-Taking and Decision-Making in Parkinson’s Disease Patients “On” and “Off” Deep Brain Stimulation
- Neuropsychological Predictors of Outcome from Temporal Lobe Resection for Treatment of Epilepsy
- Development and Validation of an Internet-Based Dementia Risk Assessment http://www.alzcast.org/memorysurvey/
- Executive Dysfunction as a Predictor of the Development of Dementia in Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Use of a Virtual Companion to Facilitate Adjustment to a Dementia Care Community
- Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Dementia Patients in Long-Term Care
- Development of the ERK AD-Index as a Diagnostic Test for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Imaging Neuro-inflammatory Pathways in NFL Players with Cognitive Impairment
- Citalopram for Agitation in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Geriatric Depression: PET Studies of Pathophysiology and Treatment Response
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of Venlafaxine for Depression in AD
- fMRI Analysis of Cognitive Function in Alcoholics
- Intracranial Atherosclerosis and Predictors of Post-CABG Depression
- Psychological Aspects of Organ Transplantation http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/transplant/
- Outcome of Adult Adrenoleukodystrophy http://ulf.org/
- Neuroanatomic and Biochemical Bases of Lesch-Nyhan Disease
- Brain Structure and Function in Neuropsychiatric Patients and Healthy Adults
- Reliability and Validity of Neurocognitive Testing
- Serum Uric Acid as a Biomarker of Cognitive and Functional Decline in Late Life
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Cognitive Processing http://web.jhu.edu/cognitiveneurology/