Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Below are some of the research studies currently being conducted by faculty in the Division of Medical Psychology. See individual faculty profile pages for representative publications.
For a list of research studies in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences that are currently recruiting participants, go to: Volunteers Needed
- Risk-Taking and Decision-Making in Parkinson’s Disease Patients “On” and “Off” Deep Brain Stimulation
- Neuropsychological Predictors of Outcome from Temporal Lobe Resection for Treatment of Epilepsy
- Development and Validation of an Internet-Based Dementia Risk Assessment http://www.alzcast.org/memorysurvey/
- Executive Dysfunction as a Predictor of the Development of Dementia in Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Use of a Virtual Companion to Facilitate Adjustment to a Dementia Care Community
- Nonpharmacologic Treatments for Dementia Patients in Long-Term Care
- Development of the ERK AD-Index as a Diagnostic Test for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Imaging Neuro-inflammatory Pathways in NFL Players with Cognitive Impairment
- Citalopram for Agitation in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Geriatric Depression: PET Studies of Pathophysiology and Treatment Response
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of Venlafaxine for Depression in AD
- fMRI Analysis of Cognitive Function in Alcoholics
- Intracranial Atherosclerosis and Predictors of Post-CABG Depression
- Psychological Aspects of Organ Transplantation http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/transplant/
- Outcome of Adult Adrenoleukodystrophy http://ulf.org/
- Neuroanatomic and Biochemical Bases of Lesch-Nyhan Disease
- Brain Structure and Function in Neuropsychiatric Patients and Healthy Adults
- Reliability and Validity of Neurocognitive Testing
- Serum Uric Acid as a Biomarker of Cognitive and Functional Decline in Late Life
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Cognitive Processing http://web.jhu.edu/cognitiveneurology/