Director: Golda S. Ginsburg, Ph.D.
Research in the division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry covers a broad range of psychiatric illnesses with a focus on developing effective treatments. Research in our Division is funded primarily by the National Institute of Mental H ealth (NIMH) but private foundations and individual donors also provide generous support.
The Division holds weekly research seminars that are open to JHU professionals.
Our current research studies are organized below by the following areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome and Tic Disorders
- Community/Service Research
- Memory Research
RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Click here to learn about studies that are currently recruiting participants.