Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Update on the Institute on the 60th Annual Spirituality and Medicine Conference
The one-day event marked the 60th Annual Institute for community clergy, religious leaders, chaplains and healthcare providers. You may view the brochure for the conference that was held this past May. The "full house" attendance included over 300 persons from the Baltimore area as well as other states.
The powerpoint presentations by several of the 2010 speakers are included on the list of distinguished speakers.
The planning committee for the 2010 ISM included:
- Paula J. Teague, DMin, MBA, BCC, Director of Pastoral Education, John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Rhonda S. Cooper, MDiv, BCC, Chaplain, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- Lori A. Edwards, RN, MPH, Instructor, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Joan Kub, PhD, MA, APHN, BC, Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Matt Norvell, MDiv, Harriet Lane Compassionate Care, The Johns Hopkins Hospital Children's Center
- John V.P.R. Ponnala, MDiv, BCC, Family Advocate Chaplain, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Uwe Scharf, PhD, Director, Pastoral Care Department, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Cheryl Unterburger, Administrative Secretary, Pastoral Care Department, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Paula J. Teague served as the Course Director of the ISM and Convenor of the Planning Committee.