Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
As part of the Johns Hopkins Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the full-service Division for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry offers several advantages, such as convenience, high-caliber dentistry and attentive care. Our general dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistant, and oral and maxillofacial surgeons provide you the individual attention you deserve and the personal dental care you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Specialized dental care
Our hospital setting allows us to provide care for a variety or oral disorders and conditions. We treat patients with very specialized needs, including:
- Organ transplant recipients
- Radiation and chemotherapy patients
- Immune compromised patients
- Patients with oral lesions (precancerous and cancerous growths)
- Blood diseases (anemia, coagulation defects)
- Severe or treatment-resistant infection
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
In addition to patient care, we are committed to educating the public about oral health issues such as:
- Need for oral cancer screenings
- Dangers of tobacco use
- Importance of regular checkups
- How oral/dental health affects one's overall wellness
State-of-the-Art Dental Facilities
With state of the art equipment and technology, our center has an oral surgery suite; seven dental treatment rooms and a radiology suite are to provide quality comprehensive dental treatment care for you and your family. We also offer pre-surgical dental care and evaluation.
To make an appointment, call us at 443-997-6467.