I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The physicians and researchers of the Johns Hopkins Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery are part of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, in the Johns Hopkins Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Basic science and clinical research projects are being actively pursued in the following areas.
Our research is critical because it allows us to make the jump from what we learn to improved and advanced surgical techniques.
- Dr. Lisa Ishii
- Facial nerve regeneration
- Facial reanimation
- Tissue engineering
- Nasal reconstruction clinical protocols employing reverse engineering
- Rapid prototyping and facial prosthetic reconstruction
- Outcomes research for facial skin cancer, cosmetic surgery.
- Hair loss and restoration
- Functional rhinoplasty outcomes research.
- Minimally invasive cosmetic surgery
We offer extensive opportunities for collaboration with private industry seeking clinical trials.
Collaborative research projects are available for interested researchers, including postdocs, residents, and students, as well as foreign medical graduates.