Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Your smile is an incredibly important. With the wide variety of affordable dental cosmetic treatments available today, there is no reason not to have the smile you want.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments We Provide:
- Teeth whitening is a growing popular area of cosmetic dentistry, as many patients want a whiter smile. In our practice, our general dentists will make home bleaching trays that exactly mold to the contours of your teeth. Every night, you will add a premixed bleach solution in a tray and then place it over your teeth. Some people wear their teeth whitening trays during the day as well, but please remove them for eating.
- Dental veneers are custom-made porcelain shells that fit over minimally shaped natural teeth. Your dentist can adapt the veneers to create your ideal smile. Learn more about veneers.
- Dental bonding is composite resin restoration. Your dentist will mold and shape a natural tooth shade covering over the front of your teeth to mimic healthy, white enamel.
- Dental implants are another restorative option for teeth when the entire natural tooth has been removed. Our dentists place a titanium artificial root in the jaw and a crown is permanently adhered to the implant. Dental implants last longer than crowns and become part of the mouth like any permanent prosthesis. In some cases, the implants can be placed on the same day the tooth is extracted. Learn more about dental implants.
- Gingival contouring is a treatment in which a small portion of the gums is shaped to increase the amount of tooth showing.