Meet Our Experts
Meet the specialists who have devoted their careers to treating ear, nose, throat, and head and neck cancer conditions.
Explore the investigations which advance the understanding, care and treatment of otolaryngology disorders.
Join us for monthly guest lectures on topics from around the Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery field.
News and Events
- Building the Musical Muscle – Dr. Charles Limb on listening to music with a cochlear implant.
- The Doctor Who Rebuilds Faces – Dr. Kofi Boahene talks about his journey from Ghana to Baltimore.
- Innovation – Dr. David Eisele performs a minimally invasive procedure to treat many salivary gland disorders.
- Pediatrics - For children with special needs, medical issues may extend far beyond obvious ones.
- Hair Transplant - Dr. Lisa Ishii talks about treating hair loss in men with two hair transplant techniques.