- News Release: Research done by investigators at Hopkins shows that Hispanic Children Rarely Get Top-Notch Care for Brain Tumors
- Listen to Johns Hopkins pediatric neurosurgeon George Jallo discuss Chiari malformation, a congenital brain malformation.
- Block family returns to Hopkins after historic surgery to separate the conjoined twins.
- Lucy: New 3-D Mapping Technology for Craniosynostosis Makes Surgery Better, Safer
- Should You Worry About Your Baby's Flat Head?
- Johns Hopkins pediatric neurosurgeon Dr Edward Ahn talks about positional plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis in infants.
- Craniosynostosis Meets Clotting Factor
Pediatric Neurosurgery Dr. Edward Ahn and pediatric craniofacial surgeon Oliver Simmons take a minimally invasive approach to the treatment of Craniosynostosis which results in less loss of blood and potentially better outcomes in the shape of the skull.
- News Release: Dr. George Jallo explains dangers of sport-related injuries such as concussions, and warns Not to Take Head Injuries in Sports Lightly
- Listen to pediatric neurosurgeon George Jallo explain what hydrocephalus is, how it is diagnosed, and the available treatment options.
- Watch Dr. George Jallo as he describes third ventriculostomy, a procedure for the treatment of hydrocephalus, which provides an alternative to the traditional brain shunt.