Follow the links below to learn more about ongoing Spine Research projects.
- Ultrasonic ablation of vertebral body tumors
- Optimizing magnetic nanoparticle mediated thermoablative therapy on a human adenocarcinoma metastatic spine rat tumor model
- Effects of BMP-2 and BMP-7 on human breast cancer in a rat spine tumor model
- Investigating the role of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) on breast cancer metastasis to the spine
- Development of human spinal ependymoma model in animals
- Local delivery of chemotherapy, small inhibitory RNA (siRNA) and radiation therapy to treat metastatic spine tumors
- Development of animal models of human breast and human prostate cancer metastatic to the spine