Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Fellows are required to take ‘Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease’ (330.802.01), for credit; to develop mastery in biostatistics, and to complete training in ethical conduct of research.
- Fellows select an area of research, under the supervision of a faculty mentor within the four following areas:
- Clinical Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Population Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Imaging Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Animal Models of Aging and Neurodegeneration
It is expected that fellows with clinical expertise will spend a small portion of their time in patient care.
- Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease (330.802.01)
- Monthly Seminar
Tuesdays (once per month), 3:00-4:30pm
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.