Fellows are required to take ‘Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease’ (330.802.01), for credit; to develop mastery in biostatistics, and to complete training in ethical conduct of research.
- Fellows select an area of research, under the supervision of a faculty mentor within the four following areas:
- Clinical Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Population Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Imaging Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Animal Models of Aging and Neurodegeneration
It is expected that fellows with clinical expertise will spend a small portion of their time in patient care.
- Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease (330.802.01)
- Monthly Seminar
Tuesdays (once per month), 3:00-4:30pm
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds