Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Fellows are required to take ‘Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease’ (330.802.01), for credit; to develop mastery in biostatistics, and to complete training in ethical conduct of research.
- Fellows select an area of research, under the supervision of a faculty mentor within the four following areas:
- Clinical Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Population Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Imaging Studies of Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders
- Animal Models of Aging and Neurodegeneration
It is expected that fellows with clinical expertise will spend a small portion of their time in patient care.
- Cognition, Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease (330.802.01)
- Monthly Seminar
Tuesdays (once per month), 3:00-4:30pm
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.