If you are a patient and would like to make an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Transverse Myelitis Center, please send us a referral and copies of the medical records to:
Johns Hopkins TM Center, Att. Noushin Jazebi
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Fax # 410-630-7900 Attention: TM Center
Please make sure you include the following records:
1) Clinic notes from Emergency Department or Hospital admission
2) Clinic notes from neurological assessments
3) Laboratory results including blood work and cerebrospinal fluid results
4) Films or CDs with images of the MRI studies
5) Any other significant document
Please contact our medical office coordinator at 410-502-7099, option 1, for assistance in submitting the above information and scheduling your appointment.
If you are a physician with specific questions about urgent care of patients with transverse myelitis, please call 410-502-7099, option 1 (available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) or contact the Johns Hopkins Hospital Access Line (HAL) at 1-800-765-5447.