Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
About Project RESTORE
Project RESTORE brings donors and researchers together to:
- Discover new biological indicators of multiple sclerosis, transverse myelitis and neuromyelitis optica
- Develop new imaging and more sensitive diagnostic strategies
- Conduct clinical trials to support the creation of progressive treatments
- Advance new protocols for the care of patients with these conditions
- Lead the effort to educate and train the next generation of clinicians and researchers
Director of the Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury Unit
Professor of Neuroscience
Director, Division of Neuroimmunology
Director, The Johns Hopkins Multiple Sclerosis Center
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Director, Neuromyelitis Optica Clinic
Professor of Medicine
Professor of Pathology
Director, Johns Hopkins Department of Neurology
Director, Neurology Outpatient Services
Director, Optical Coherence Tomography Clinic
Director, Neurology Outpatient Infusion Center
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Associate Director, Neurology Residency Program
Associate Professor of Neurology
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.