Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Project RESTORE offers a means for patients, families, friends and other donors to support research that can help:
- REcover function for patients.
- STOp progression of disease and disability.
- REgenerate nerve cells and myelin.
Project RESTORE helps scientists gain access to the resources and expertise at Johns Hopkins, where research and clinical care develop together and inform one another’s progress.
Project RESTORE Research Update
Watch a video of the complete presentation from May 13, 2016. Highlights:
- 00:50:00 – 09:40.00 Welcome (Justin McArthur, M.B.B.S., M.Ph., Neurologist-in-Chief)
- 09:40:00 – 00.26.10 Remyelination (Peter Calabresi, M.D.)
- 00:26:10 – 00.45.00 Nutrition and Dietary Influences ( Ellen Mowry, M.D.)
- 00:45:00 – 00:59:30 NMO Vaccine Therapy (Michael Levy, M.D.)
- 00:59:30 – 01:22:40 When Emerging Health Problems Show Up: The Zika Story (Carlos Pardo-Villamizar, M.D.)
- 01:22:40 – 01:45:00 New Movement in Neuroscience: A Purpose-Driven Life (Adam Kaplan, M.D
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.