Find information about studies offered at the Johns Hokins Kimmel Cancer Center by using the search functions below. Search by selecting an adult or pediatric cancer type or you may type in the Johns Hopkins clinical trial research study protocol number. Click "go" to begin your search.
A list of clinical trials will appear. Click the reference number above the trial name for specific details about each trial, which may include:
- Phase: I, II, or III or pilot or “No Phase Specified”
- Physician/Principal Investigator (PI): who is directing this research?
- Purpose: what does the PI hope to find out?
- Eligibility requirements: do I qualify?
- Treatment: what is being tested and how will it be given?
For additional information about a specific clinical trail or if you think you may be eligible for a trial, please call our clinical trials information line at 410-955-8804.
Please be prepared to leave a detailed message including your diagnosis and the protocol number of the clinical trial you are interested in, and your contact information so that we may respond with a confidential message for you.