The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building
- 350,000 net square feet
- 9 floors
- 3 floors underground, a portion of which is designated for patient and visitor parking
- Glass-enclosed walkway connects to main hospital building
- Ambulatory Services
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Center
- 16 Operating Suites
- Post anesthesia care unit
- 62 Medical Oncology Beds (includes hematologic oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant)
- 72 surgical beds
- 20 intensive and intermediate care beds
- Inpatient/outpatient Continuum of Care (IPOP and HIPOP)
- Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology
- Image Recovery
- Patient and Family Services
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Chapel, Auditorium and Conference Rooms, Juice Bar/coffee Shop
- Staff Dining room
- Floor by Floor Layout
Cost: $125 million
This project was funded by a variety of sources including the state of Maryland, private donations, the National Cancer Institute, and others.
Completed in 1999
Construction Manager: Whiting-Turner
Design Team: Odell Associates, Inc.
Please see Campus parking for more information.
Chemo School & Virtual Tour
Take our video class to learn about your first steps in receiving chemotherapy Chemo School
Prepare for your first visit with this "walking" tour of our clinical facilities. Watch the video.
The Kimmel Wire
Latest News from the Kimmel Cancer Center