I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building
401 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
- 350,000 net square feet
- 9 floors
- 3 floors underground, a portion of which is designated for patient and visitor parking
- Glass-enclosed walkway connects to main hospital building
- Ambulatory Services
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Center
- 16 Operating Suites
- Post anesthesia care unit
- 62 Medical Oncology Beds (includes hematologic oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant)
- 72 surgical beds
- 20 intensive and intermediate care beds
- Inpatient/outpatient Continuum of Care (IPOP and HIPOP)
- Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology
- Image Recovery
- Patient and Family Services
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Chapel, Auditorium and Conference Rooms, Juice Bar/coffee Shop
- Staff Dining room
- Floor by Floor Layout
Cost: $125 million
This project was funded by a variety of sources including the state of Maryland, private donations, the National Cancer Institute, and others.
Completed in 1999
Construction Manager: Whiting-Turner
Design Team: Odell Associates, Inc.
Please see Campus parking for more information.