Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
All applications for the Johns Hopkins Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship Program are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Prerequisites are completion of a three year residency program and board eligibility in Internal Medicine.
Required documents in ERAS
- Personal Statement (In your application Personal Statement, please indicate whether you are interested in pursuing board certification in Medical Oncology, Hematology, or dual certification.)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (Training Director + 2 others)
- USMLE transcript
- Photograph (requested, not required)
Prerequisites for International Medical Graduates
- Completion of a Medicine Residency
- Successful completion of the ECFMG examinations and award of the certificate
- Permanent resident or eligible for J-1 visa. Holders of an H-1 visa are eligible, however, Johns Hopkins does not initiate sponsorship of an H-1 visa.
Thank you for your interest in our Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship Program. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
1650 Orleans St. CRB1 room 191
Baltimore, MD 21231