How to Apply
The Hematology & Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins offers two independent tracks in ERAS: the Medical Oncology Track and the Hematology Track. Please take the time to review the curriculum for each track before applying.
Prospective applicants can apply for either or both tracks based on their academic and clinical interests. In general, applicants interested primarily in solid tumors should apply to the Medical Oncology Track, and those interested primarily in benign hematology should apply to the Hematology Track. Individuals whose primary interest lies in hematologic malignancy may choose either or both tracks based on their academic interests.
Importantly, all applications are reviewed together, and the track(s) to which you apply will not impact the interview selection process.
Required documents in ERAS
- Personal Statement (please provide a description of your clinical and research interests)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (Training Director + 2 others)
- USMLE transcript
- Photograph (requested, not required)
Prerequisites for International Medical Graduates
- Completion of a Medicine Residency
- Successful completion of the ECFMG examinations and award of the certificate
- Permanent resident or eligible for J-1 visa. Holders of an H-1 visa are eligible, however, Johns Hopkins does not initiate sponsorship of an H-1 visa.
Thank you for your interest in our program. For specific questions about the fellowship or application process, please contact Nancy Rosenberg (email@example.com or 410-614-4459).