Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Experts at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center are part of a multidisciplinary team including surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists who care for patients with prostate cancer and other diseases of the genitourinary tract. Our specialists determine individualized treatment plans and conduct groundbreaking research.
Cancers treated include:
Our prostate cancer team also offers a single day, small group, comprehensive, prostate cancer patient evaluation. Top specialists in all fields, including radiation oncology, urologic surgery, medical oncology, radiology, and pathology work together to bring broad expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer to each patient in a one-day visit.
- Diagnosis and Surgical Consultation: 410-955-6100
- Radiation and Medical Oncology Consultation: 410-955-8964
- One-Day Consult with Prostate Cancer Experts : 410-502-8000
- Biopsy Slide Review
- Johns Hopkins Publications on Prostate Disorders
- Clinical Trials
--Kimmel Cancer Center (medical and radiation oncology trials)
--Brady Urological Institute (diagnosis and surgical trials)
- ARTICLE - "Does Low Cholesterol Equal Lower Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer?"