Scheduling an appointment with the Head & Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
Call our Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Clinical Coordinator at (410) 955-2309. At the Johns Hopkins Head & Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic, patients will be set up with ONE appointment and will see head and neck cancer specialist from surgical oncology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology as well as other departments that may be involved in their care. Please understand that we are not able to offer medical advice over the telephone or through the internet or mail.
Call our Clinical Coordinator at (410) 955-2309 to refer a patient to our Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic. Our multidisciplinary team is committed to working with you to provide the best possible treatment plan.
Information Needed When Making an Appointment
When calling to make an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Personal contact information (phone numbers, address, etc.)
- Details of diagnosis ( tests performed, biopsy results, etc.)
- Specific information about any treatment or testing received related to diagnosis
- Names and phone numbers of all physicians that have provided care related to diagnosis
Our team requires that certain medical information is forwarded in ADVANCE of the appointment . This includes:
- CD's of outside scans and reports ( ie: MRI, CT, PET )
- Outside pathology slides, paraffin block (or 10 unstained slides) and reports
- Medical records pertinent to diagnosis and care ( ie: surgical reports, treatment summary, etc.)
Out-of-Town & International Patients
The staff at Johns Hopkins USA (for patients traveling from anywhere in the country) and Johns Hopkins International Services (for patients traveling from beyond the United States )can assist you . They will help in identifying an appropriate specialist, scheduling and coordinating all your appointments as well as making lodging and travel plans and arranging for interpreter services. Our Clinical Coordinator works closely with both the Johns Hopkins USA and Johns Hopkins International staff to accommodate all your health care needs.
For Johns Hopkins USA, a Medical Concierge is available to take your phone calls between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) Monday through Friday at 410-735-4872 or send your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Johns Hopkins International, please call + 1-410-955-8032 or send your request via e-mail to email@example.com .