Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Breast Cancer Program Provides Breast Care Expertise
The Breast Cancer Program at the Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center in Baltimore, Maryland provides a comprehensive, integrative approach to research, prevention, and treatment of breast cancer. Working together with the Johns Hopkins Breast Center, we are committed to bringing you the brightest minds and the latest research, together with the most advanced tests and tailored therapies available anywhere, for complete breast care that helps you live better, longer.
Our medical oncologists and radiation oncologists work closely with breast cancer surgeons, plastic surgeons, radiologists, pathologists and other specialists, advancing new ways to save lives, improve health and meet the needs of our patients. Together, we’ll help develop the right treatment plan that works for you.
Breast Cancer Clinical Trials:
Vered Stearns, co-director of the breast cancer program, discusses the importance of clinical trials and how to find specific clinical trials in your area. Watch now.
Meet Our Team:
Learn more about our specialized team approach with individualized care.
Life After Breast Cancer:
A group of breast cancer survivors talk about what it means to be a survivor. Watch now.
Comprehensive Breast Care
Schedule an appointment with a breast cancer expert or call for more:
- Newly Diagnosed with Breast Cancer: 443-997-8282
- Diagnostic or Screening Mammogram Evaluation: 410-955-4100
- Breast Biopsy: 410-955-7288
- Breast Reconstruction Consultation: 443-997-9466
- Medical Oncology Treatments and Clinical Trials: 410-955-8964
- Radiation Oncology: 410-502-8000
For More Information on Breast Cancer:
- Meet Our Team
- Appointments & Locations
- Breast Care
- High Risk Assessment & Genetic Testing
- Get a Second Opinion
- LiveWell Center for Young Women
- Center for Rare Breast Tumors
- Breast Cancer Survivorship
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Breast Matters Newsletter
- Support Breast Cancer Research