Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
JHHC Provider Educational Seminar
The segments in this series include:
- Overview of Johns Hopkins HealthCare - Learn about Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s organizational structure. Presented by Dina Goldberg, Director, Provider Relations. Download Presentation
- Lines of Business - Learn about the three lines of business (health plans) within Johns Hopkins HealthCare. Download Presentation
- Provider Tools and Resources - Learn about the tools, resources, and support that Johns Hopkins HealthCare offers its participating medical providers. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part I - Learn about Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s unique care management program, including the population health structure and process for identifying and outreaching members. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part II - Learn about more services within Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s care management program, including use of the TeleWatch Monitoring System and special needs coordination. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part III - Learn about the efforts of Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s care management program, including the health promotion and wellness unit, HEDIS initiatives, and more. Download Presentation