Jointly owned by the Johns Hopkins Health System and the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) develops and manages medical care contracts with organizations, government programs, and health care providers for more than 250,000 plan members. A dedicated advocate for our client-employers, patient-members and physician-providers, JHHC believes that collaboration between the three creates optimal results for patients and healthy financial outcomes for our providers and employers.
Services and support JHHC provides its three health plans include:
- Eligibility database management
- Member and provider customer service
- Claims adjudication
- Member outreach programs (for Priority Partner members only)
- Provider/faculty network development
- Care management program and services
- Enrollment services
- Secure online portal for members and providers,
The mission of Johns Hopkins HealthCare is to improve the lives of our plan members by providing access to high quality, cost effective, member-centered health care in support of the Johns Hopkins Medicine mission of patient care, teaching and research.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare will be a leader in innovative healthcare solutions that fulfill the Johns Hopkins promise of world class health care and deliver peace of mind.
Our core values are essential to upholding our Mission and Vision.
- Inclusion - Embrace the diversity and strengths of the people we serve
- Innovation - Encourage creative thinking and solutions that transform
- Integrity - Do the right thing
- Service - Empower employees to exceed customer expectations
- Compassion - Act with care and empathy
- Collaboration - Work together: communicate often and support one another
Want to learn more about JHHC? View detailed presentations about Johns Hopkins HealthCare and the resources we offer Providers and Members.