At the Johns Hopkins Medicine Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center, our team of licensed health care providers work together to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient's unique condition. Our goal is to provide the best care possible by using an integrative approach and offering individualized therapeutic options.
Our team is comprised of several experts in integrative medicine, including a board-certified gastroenterologist, internist, licensed massage therapists, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, and nutritionists, registered dieticians, and clinical professional counselors. When you come to our Center, you can be assured that every practitioner meets or exceeds the high standards of Johns Hopkins Health Care.
We are here to listen to your needs. We do not rush through your office visit. We answer your questions, and we engage you as an active participant in your health care. We take the time to know each individual as a person, and not as a disease.
Our Practitioners & Staff
- Jeff Gould, L. Ac - Licensed acupuncturist
- Rachel Waldman, L.Ac., MSTOM, Dipl. OM - Licensed acupuncturist
- Marilyn Clark, L.C.P.C. - Licensed clinical professional counselor, meditation, visual imagery
- Melania Selaru, L.C.P.C - Licensed clinical professional counselor with a specialty in Cognitive Behavior Therapy for emotional/mental disorders and medical problems: conditions of the gastrointestinal system, fybromyalgia, chronic pain and fatigue
Licensed Massage Therapists:
(all practice Swedish and deep tissue massage in addition to what's listed below):
- Diane Carton, R.N., L.M.T. - lymph drainage, craniosacral, pre-natal, oncology massage
- Tania Golocovsky, L.M.T. - myofascial release
- Cynthia Vice, LMT- deep tissue, Swedish, reiki, oncology massage
- Brande' Martin, LMT - deep tissue, Swedish
- Lauren Mirkin, MS, CNS- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Linda A. Lee, M.D. - Director of JHIMDC, Board-certified gastroenterologist
- Anshu Mahajan, M.D - Board-certified gastroenterologist
- Darlene Brown - Patient Service Coordinator
- Linda Bryant - Administrative Assistant and billing specialist
- Aisha Craig - Administrative Assistant