Basic Rodent Housing
$ 5.00 per tub
Plus per-diem of $ 0.50/tub/day
- Housing in a state-of-the-art facility (light, temperature, humidity controls)
- Mouse tubs (ventilated, ? 5 mice/tub), rat tubs (static, ? 2 rats/tub)
- Daily checks on food, water, obvious external signs of animal health
- Cage-changes (14 days/mouse tub; 7 days/rat tub)
- Access to basic lab equipment and basic disposables in the CMOR Animal Facility, as needed for on-site experiments
- Feeding of special diets (provided by the Researcher)
- Periodic sampling or on-site experimentation
- Terminal tissue harvest
- This on-site housing is ONLY for animals on active experiments with defined time spans, as per agreement with CMOR, and consistent with approved IACUC protocols and amendments.
- This is not for general housing or breeding purposes.