Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Celebrate the 2013 Martin Luther King Jr. Community Service Award recipients at Johns Hopkins' 32nd annual King commemoration on Friday, Jan. 10, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Turner Auditorium. They are:
- Nusaiba Baker, a graduate student in biology, who takes a fun approach to teaching Baltimore City students about the brain;
- Brian Boyle, a graduate student in communications, who encourages people to donate blood for the American Red Cross;
- Arthur Burnett II, professor of urology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, who mentors African-American men using positive messages ;
- Bridget Calvert, a project manager with Johns Hopkins HealthCare, who supports a military program and raises money for a shelter;
- Jennifer Lockhart, an OB/GYN practice administrator at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, who co-chairs the United Way’s Emerging Leaders United group;
- Kristin Sheffield-Hunt, an administrative coordinator with the school of public health, who raises awareness about kidney disease;
- Ede Taylor, a project coordinator with Johns Hopkins Health System, who founded a coalition in East Baltimore that connects people to resources; and
- Anthony Walker, a protective services officer with JHHS, who founded a community service organization focused on helping men.