Do you want to further your education with a GED or college degree? Brush up on some basic skills, or train to advance in a new career path? Looking for a seminar or in-service to help you improve your job performance or enhance your skills as a manager? Or, would you like to learn more about yourself, your interests, and the world of work so that you can make future career decisions?
Hopkins is committed to the education and development of its employees. The Department of Human Resources provides training opportunities that respond to the needs of the organization while enhancing job performance and furthering professional growth. The Center for Career Development offers advising and assistance in determining your next steps and with developing a plan to achieve your goals.
Programs for Current Employees
- Certification and Degree Programs
- Job training: Office of Strategic Workforce Planning & Development
Project REACH - Community Education Programs
Location: Eastern Campus, A200
Helps employees gain the skills necessary to apply for open healthcare positions.
- Manager, Supervisor and Lead Training Opportunities
- Skills Enhancement and Professional Development
- Career Advising
- Learning Opportunities Catalog (for current employees only)