As an employee of JHHSC or JHH, you have access to a variety of benefits offered through the Office of Work, Life and Engagement. (These benefits are also available to JHU employees.)
These valuable programs and services are available to assist you with managing the daily challenges of integrating work, family and personal life.
What benefits are available to me?
Here are some of the programs and services available to you:
- Breastfeeding support – policies and on-campus resources, including “mother’s rooms” and pumping accessories
- Carpool matching service
- Child care – on-campus daycare, provider referrals, backup care, tuition discounts and more
- Elder care – financial assistance, backup care, caregiver support
- Emergency and personal preparedness resources
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP) – Free and confidential information, evaluation, crisis intervention, counseling and referrals to help employees and their families cope with a variety of situations
- Home-buying assistance (Live Near Your Work program) – get a cash grant of up to $17,000 if you purchase a home in a target neighborhood near a Hopkins campus
- Housing and relocation services
- …and much, much more!
How do I learn more?
Visit Work, Life and Engagement for a complete listing of benefits and details about how you can take advantage of these valuable services and programs.
Questions About Work, Life and Engagement Benefits?
Contact the Office of Work, Life and Engagement by email or at 443-997-7000.