The Department of Human Resources offers a comprehensive, competitive and cost-effective benefits program to employees of The Johns Hopkins Hospital & Health System. The specific package you receive depends on whether you are union or non-union—but most employees receive access to the following benefits:
- Employee discounts / Corporate Perks program
- Health and life – Medical, dental, FSA, disability, life insurance, legal assistance and more.
- Healthy@Hopkins – Rewards program, Wellnet services and Employee Health and Wellness Center.
- Paid time off / vacation
- Qualifying Status Changes
- Retirement and pension
- Training and education
- Tuition assistance
- Work, Life and Engagement programs – Financial/personal assistance, breastfeeding support, child and elder care, home-buying assistance and more.
What can we help you with today?
See a full description of my benefits
For more information about many of our employee benefits, select from the links on the left. For additional highlights and a full detailed listing of benefits, download the latest Guide to Benefits and Summary Plan Description.
Speak to a benefits specialist
We are available to answer your questions by phone or by appointment, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 443-997-5200 and the operator will connect you to the appropriate HR staff member. Or view the HR staff directory to contact a specialist directly.