Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
As a leader in health care, the Johns Hopkins Health System is committed to promoting healthy lifestyles and supporting our staff members by creating an overall culture of health and well-being within the Johns Hopkins community. The Healthy at Hopkins initiative is one way we assist our staff members in taking charge of their health.
On October 12th an exciting, new and more robust Healthy at Hopkins portal will be available to staff members of the Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System Corporation. The new portal will provide a one-stop shop for employee health resources and information, and will feature:
- A new quarterly rewards program
- Integration of data with wearable devices and phone apps
- Access to an extensive library of Johns Hopkins Medicine health information
- Tracking tools for meal planning and nutrition, exercise and other activities
- Health logs for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart rate, and weight body measurements
- Employee testimonials and success stories
- Messages from your leaders
- Information on onsite programs/services
- Personal health assessment
- Online workshops and webinars
- Wellness challenges
- Ask-a-Wellness Coach
- And much more
For more information on Healthy at Hopkins, see that attached FAQ
Earn incentives for healthy habits and participation in health and fitness programs
The Healthy At Hopkins Rewards Program is designed to offer incentives to help you reach optimum health. Earn bi-weekly or quarterly Wellness Rewards—bonus money in your paychecks for every quarter that you complete the requirements. You can earn up to $520 annually if you are a full-time employee, or $100 annually if you are a part-time employee.
See the attached flyer for the Q1 2017 Rewards Overview to complete activities to get you familiar with our new Healthy at Hopkins portal.