Johns Hopkins Bloodborne Pathogen Module - links to the Johns Hopkins Bloodborne Pathogens Online Training Module. This course is intended for those individuals who can not attend the instructor-led course offered quarterly by HSE.
- Centers for Disease Control - links to the homepage of this agency.
- CDC Office of Health and Safety - provides excellent links to information regarding the Select Agent program, transport of biologicals, and Biosafety.
- CDC/NIH Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 5th (New) Edition.
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid Molecules
- NIH Database on Human Gene Transfer Trials
- NIH Office of Biotechnology Activities
- FDA Center of Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine IRB Office
- Bloomberg School of Public Health IRB
- Homewood IRB