Thank you for choosing Howard County General Hospital to deliver your new baby!
Having a baby is a unique and special time in a woman's life, and at Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, we do everything possible to make that experience safe, comfortable and happy.
We know you're very excited and that you probably have some questions about how to prepare for your delivery and what to expect when you go into labor and arrive at the hospital.
Preparing to Have Your Baby:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Prenatal Education (childbirth and new parent classes and tours)
- Pre-registration Form
- What to Bring to the Hospital
About our Services:
- Labor and Delivery (having your baby)
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine (comprehensive and high-risk prenatal care)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Maternal Child Unit (rest and recovery after giving birth)
After Having Your Baby:
Did you know?