Thank you for choosing Howard County General Hospital to deliver your new baby!
Having a baby is a unique and special time in a woman’s life, and at Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, we do everything possible to make that experience safe, comfortable and happy. We know you’re very excited and that you probably have some questions about how to prepare for your delivery and what to expect when you go into labor and arrive at the hospital.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine - for comprehensive and high risk prenatal care
- Childbirth and new parent classes and tours for parents-to-be
- Download a pre-registration form
- What happens in Labor and Delivery?
- Rest and recovery after giving birth
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Watch a video about the mother and baby services at HCGH
- Taking Baby Home
- Healthy Families Howard County Program
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Printable "Having a Baby at HCGH" Info Packet
Did you know?