Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
For every $1 raised:
- $0.72 goes towards research funding in the Mid-Atlantic Region
- $0.25 goes towards research funding on a national level
- $0.03 goes towards AHA expenses
- $15 - Highlights stroke risks for 50 individuals and gives them a better understanding of how they can help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- $30 – Educates two healthcare providers via webinar about Get with Guidelines-Outpatient or any of our programs that continually improve clinical care.
- $500 - Teaches more than 2,500 children how to avoid obesity and live longer, stronger lives through our nutrition and exercise educational materials.
- $10,000 - Helps give 2,500 individuals a plan to live better through My Life Check Assessment, an online tool that calculates your personal heart score in just a few minutes.
- $25,000 - Fund a one-year Pre-doctoral Fellowship to help a medical student begin a career in heart or stroke research. The American Heart Association is proud to have funded research which has led to incredibly important breakthroughs.
Source: American Heart Association