Serving as a Team Captain is a great opportunity to help lead the Hopkins Team to reaching our fundraising goal! Team Captains are responsible for recruiting walkers (colleagues, family, and friends), ensuring that all team walkers are registered on the website, in addition to fundraising. Captains will also have a chance to win great prizes through incentives and contests.
Signing up to be a Team Captain is easy…follow the steps below:
- Go online to www.heartwalk.kintera.org/baltimore/johnshopkins
- Click on ‘Create a new Team' link inside the team structure on the page.
- Click ‘I agree’ on the Waver/Agreeme Statement
- Select ‘Start a Team’
- Select ‘New Team Under’ THEN ‘Johns Hopkins’ under the ‘Company’ tab
- Complete the Team Name, Team Fundraising Goal and Recruiting Goal areas and click ‘Continue’
- Fill out the registration form OR If you participated last year click the link at the top of the page