Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Global List of ARVD/C Researchers
For decades, Johns Hopkins Medicine has been a leader in medical research. We continue this tradition in the ARVD/C Program, working with institutions and specialists around the world.
Note: For all of the links below, you will be redirected to a web site or email outside of Johns Hopkins for informational purposes only. Johns Hopkins is not responsible for any aspect of the external web site.
- University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands [German website]
- Richard N.W. Hauer, Professor of Cardiology, Division of Heart and Lungs
- University of Padua, Padua, Italy
- Gaetano Theine, MD, Professor of Cardiovascular Pathology, Institute of Pathology
- Cristina Basso, MD, PhD, Professor of Cardiovascular Pathology, Institute of Pathology
- Domenico Corrado, MD, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Division of Cardiology
- Gian Antonio Danieli, Bsc, Professor of Human Genetics
- Andrea Nava, MD, Division of Cardiology
- Hôpital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France [French website]
- The Heart Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Yannis Protonotarios Medical Center of Naxos, Naxos, Greece
- University Hospital of Munster, Munster, Germany
- Children’s Memorial Health Institute, Warsaw, Poland [Polish website]
- Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw,Poland
- Nicosia General Hospital, Cyprus
To request an appointment with the Johns Hopkins ARVD/C Program, please contact Crystal Tichnell, MGC at 410-502-7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.